Monday 7 January 2013

Introducing Mythological Mondays

Everyone who knows me knows how much I love mythology. It's a subject I can nerd out about for hours. I mean, what's not to love, right? Heroes. Gods. Epic journeys. Giant horses. Monsters. Labyrinths. For me, pretty much all stories start in mythology or fairy tales.

So this year, while drinking far too much wine and making resolutions, I promised my friends and co-bloggers that I'd have a monthly feature called “Mythological Mondays.”

So we set our schedule and . . . it's Monday. And I don't have a post ready. Somehow I've already failed on a mythological level.

Since it's far too early in the year to fail at a goal, I'm going to make another promise. I will put up two additional posts in this vein throughout the year to make up for this first flop.

And what is "Mythological Mondays," you ask? Well, I'm not sure. The wine knew exactly what it was last night. But the wine en't talking today. And it looks like you'll have to wait til next Monday to find out.

Until then . . . here's the How It Should Have Ended video for Breaking Dawn: Part 2. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment