Wednesday 30 January 2013

Cupcake of the Week: New Videos!!!

In keeping (sort of) with the theme Genn started yesterday, I just wanted to make mention of something AWESOME that went up today via the LBD crowd. THIS:


This is a similar tack as the videos Maria did over the summer:
 
I really do love how they've made a very detailed world with what are generally the secondary characters in Pride and Prejudice and made them people with their own goings on. Much like what we've seen going on with Lydia in the bac ground (or any of the other characters, if you follow their twitter, tumblr, and so on). I love how three dimensional everything has gotten with the use of all of these forms of media.
 
And I am SOOOO looking forward to tomorrow's Lizzie video. I know we're getting to the end game, but damn is this end game good. :)
 
I am such a sucker for for this..... And for seeing more of the world of a story than the original may have given us. It's why I love the Fitzwilliam Darcy, A Gentleman series, among others. *Sigh* Thinking about it now, it might be time for my annual rereading....
 
Until later!

No comments:

Post a Comment