Wednesday 17 April 2013

Cupcake of the Week - Sweet Ways to Quit

Oh, we've all thought about it: some kind of glorious last goodbye to a job or a task we hate. I personally love the story of the flight attendant who, fed up, popped the emergency slide grabbed two beers and took the quick way out, waving the bird the whole way, but that's just one way to do it.

Some are sweeter than others.

And cakes that get right to the point.

I stumbled across this article and figured that while you or I may never actually go this route, it was certainly something we can all savor in that part of our collective hearts reserved for that spectacular send off.

For your enjoyment, a list of sweet resignation cakes from BuzzFeed. Enjoy!

Meanwhile, I'm going to have another look at the pile of crap in my basement that needs sorting ... my old story notes, random gifts bought but never sent, things I said I'd "fix" and never got around to.... gah, that's a project I'd like to quit! (My husband says I can't set fire to it. I've got to do it the old fashioned way.... but only because it would burn his stuff, too.... And the house. Stupid house.)
:(

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment