Wednesday 3 April 2013

Cupcake of the week: Game of Thrones Wish-Fulfillment

I am a massive Game of Thrones nerd. Now that Season 3 is on TV I'm pretty much going to be talking about nothing but Game of Thrones to my poor husband (sorry, love!). If you've ever wondered what would happen if Ned Stark beat Joffrey with his own arm, this is the 'wish-fulfillment' video (from College Humor) for you. Enjoy. Laugh. It might be a bit too nerdy for some of you. For that I'd like to say I apologize, but that would be a lie. :) House Half-Man for the win! (Or else Robb's team of Expendables will get you!)


5 comments:

  1. LOVE!!!!! "...Tell the Rangers to stop wandering around in the snow. We're going to be fighting White Walkers like, all the time now." SO AWESOMEEEEE

    ReplyDelete
  2. House Half-man for the win! I also love Syrio and the wildfire guns!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Syrio! I thought you died!" "NOT TODAY!!" LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS Someone needs to invent wildfire guns POSTHASTE.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Exactly!! :) And the months of nerditude begin!!

    ReplyDelete