Wednesday 31 July 2013

Cupcake...: Mental Floss... I Wish I had Some Right Now....

So, I have an unabashed love for trivia, and since Genn got me onto the Green brothers videos, the MentalFloss videos featuring the Green brothers is like chocolate covered crack.

But, it's been a few weeks since I'd watched one and I was catching up and I figured that if this was going to be indelibly burned into my brain, it should be in yours, too.




Mind you, I knew some of this already thanks to some conversations and questions flung between us three, but as he recommends in the video, don't look things up if you're squeamish, or if you're at work.

So, I do have two questions for anyone out there for the comments:

1) It doesn't have to be in relation to anything about the video, but do you have a piece of trivia that gives you the heebie jeebies you'd like to share?

2) I'm looking at a reading stretch in the near future and I'm looking for some recommends. I'll offer some of mine, but what would you recommend?

No comments:

Post a Comment