Monday 15 July 2013

Basket Case

 
I'm Angel. A bit odd and often
looking for trouble....
even if I make it myself.
Somehow, I've gotten behind again. It'll get better, I know it will. Mostly because eventually I get caught up: my left brain and right brain start working together again, my left foot and my right foot reconnect and both hands get on the keyboard and we start moving in a more positive direction.

Until that happens, I tend to be something of a list fanatic and a basket case -- but not the way you might think. No, for those projects and things that are in progress or shortly to be done that have some kind of physical heft to them (unlike, say, remembering my blog posts) I put them here:


So, there are books and magazines, craft projects, things to fill out, and it's not the tidiest way to keep it, but it helps to know that I can reach in and grab something as it comes up in the list... like this project list:

Jenny! I found the book I'm hoping to give you good news soon!
Of course, this is only one of my lists, but it helps keep me honest.

How do you stay organized?


No comments:

Post a Comment