Wednesday 13 March 2013

Cupcake of the Week: Pompeii (Get Your Nerd On!)

I saw this trailer the other day for an upcoming exhibit at The British Museum on life and death in Pompeii and Herculaneum.

Needless to say, I jumped up and down a lot and am booking my tickets soon. I'm a huge nerd about Ancient Greece/Rome. I might have mentioned it before using made up words like nerditude! But in all seriousness, it's things like this that make me happy. The British Museum is one of my favourite museums in the world. I try to visit it once every few months. It's one of the many amazing things about living in London.

So, this is my cupcake for the week. A trailer for a museum exhibit (I know the idea of that just makes me happy) and a brand new exciting exhibit. It's a happy day for a nerd like me!






1 comment: