Tuesday 18 March 2014

Why you should all be following: Heal Yourself, Skeletor

I recently came across the Heal Yourself, Skeletor Tumblr and I think I'm a little in love.

Full disclosure, I had a She-Ra Princess of Power Castle when I was a kid. My brother had the He-Man castle. We were big fans. We even went to see the arguably awful Masters of the Universe movie when it opened in cinemas. Well, I say we did, but I ran screaming out of the theatre when Skeletor appeared on screen. To be fair, I was six and Skeletor was terrifying. It took my incredibly patient mom a long while (possibly some popcorn bribery) to convince me to return to the movie.

So, when I came across this Tumblr yesterday I was a bit skeptical. I mean, motivational/inspirational thoughts from Skeletor? Well, as you can see, it definitely works.

Happy Tuesday.

Skeletor Affirmations (by ghoulnextdoor)

You can find more Skeletor Affirmations at Heal Yourself, Skeletor on Tumblr. If you aren't following them yet you really should be. 

2 comments: