Friday 21 March 2014

Slendergames!



So I've been off the blog for a little while, since my two random rants about television shows I've been watching (the HIMYM one is totally out of date, too, since they resolved that issue in the last episode. But I just had to express my annoyance).

An update with me: life has been filled with querying my novel, working on my second novel, working on a poetry chapbook, running around to auditions, and meanwhile doing work stuff. I've gotten a bunch of poetry published! Here's some. Plus my boyfriend's in town, which means lots of additional socializing and kicking back. When I'm by myself, I sometimes work until I fall asleep on various projects...which probably isn't healthy. My boyfriend reminds me to eat dinner and chill at night.

Anyway. I'm working on a few longer blog posts, which will be up starting next week. In the meantime, I leave you with THIS.


No comments:

Post a Comment