Tuesday 11 February 2014

Happy Tuesday: Here's a Kitten!

I'm sitting in a cafe right now, doing work. It's kind of a special cafe. It's the place where my boyfriend and I got dessert on our first date. It's just across from the Lincoln Center, where he took me to a concert. He's the sophisticated, polished one; I'm more of the flaky bohemian type, although I've been navigating more toward Fancy Lady in my thirties. I kind of like it.

Anyway, it's a beautiful day in New York, and I'm looking across the street at the fountain in front of Lincoln Center and my boyfriend's handsome face, and I'm pretty content. January and February have been a bit of a rough ride for me compared to 2013 so far, but there are still pockets of contentment out there, if I know where to look. (Often in cafe's. I'm pretty sure happiness is a warm latte.)

So anyway, I'll have a more thoughtful blog post up on Thursday, but in the meantime, here's what I'm doing instead of working right now:


No comments:

Post a Comment