Saturday 15 February 2014

Best "Let It Go" Cover. Ever.

I have seen a lot of "Let it Go" covers. I feel like I collect them the way other people collect  . .  . way cooler things (cars, stamps, rare first editions, ok this list is making me sound even lamer than I am). For a long time the "Fuck it All" cover was my hands down favourite. But no longer.

Christina Bianco's "Let It Go" Cover channels divas such as Idina Menzel, Demi Lovato, Adele, Barbara Striesand, Celine Dion, Brittany Spears and so many more. It's amazing. If you've begun to be a little sick of this song this cover will make you fall in love with it again. Or even if you don't like the song this video will leave you in awe how talented Christina is! You can find out more about Christina and watch her other covers on her website.

Happy Weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment