Wednesday 5 June 2013

Cupcake of the Week: Music and Unicorns

I'm afraid this week I haven't found a hilarious video to share with you all. I could share a spoiler-tastic Red Wedding YouTube video with you . . . not sure that would be the best cupcake I could give you though. I feel like you probably get a lot of Game of Thrones cupcakes from me.

Instead, I've got a unicorn sprinkles shaker and a song I cannot stop dancing too! All in all, not a bad haul.

1. Exhibit A- The Unicorn Sprinkles Shaker. For those times when you just need a unicorn's backside to give you sprinkles.


(Seriously I just . . . I can't stop laughing when I see this photo! It's hands down the instructional illustration at the side that gets me!)


2. Exhibit B- Pompeii. If this song doesn't get stuck in your brain  . . . I might consider you a candidate for being a zombie.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE that song! (AND OMG the sprinkles... the sprinkles.... )

    ReplyDelete
  2. They come out of his backside! Sorry, it just . . . yeah . . . every time! :)

    ReplyDelete