Wednesday 24 October 2012

Cupcake of the Week: Sloths!!!

So my birthday is October 20. Despite the fact that I had an excellent birthday this year, I have a rather grumbly relationship with birthdays in general these days. I may go into that in a different post. Stay tuned. But THIS post...this is all about the sweet stuff. Which in this case happens to be sloths. 

I just heard that October 20, in addition to being the day that I turn 25 again and again until death do us part, is also International Sloth Day. Which in my opinion is one of the best days to have your birthday fall on. Because 1. who doesn't love sloths? WHO?? They are so cute I could just SQUEEE all over the place. And 2. It provides an excellent excuse to sleep in, be lazy, and generally emulate one all day or until someone gives you presents for being so darn cute. Whichever comes first. 

So, without further ado:





2 comments:

  1. I'm a little bit in love with sloths now. Also, I wish someone would let me sleep all day and give me presents for being so damn cute ;) Thanks for this fantastic cupcake :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it freaking LOVELY?? I love sloths.

    ReplyDelete